VOF Binary Scapes
We are Binary Scapes . We respect your privacy and private life, but sometimes we need...
VOF Binary Scapes
Are you under the age of sixteen?
If you are younger than sixteen years old, you cannot use our Website, App and Services without the permission of your parents or legal guardian.
To offer our Website, App and Services we process personal data. "Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person as defined in the Relevant Legislation.
What data do we collect and how do we use your data?
To use our Website, App and Services, we need the following data:
- Your name
- Your e-mail address
- Your IP-address
We can also store the following non-personal data if you use our Website or App:
- The type of your browser
- The operating system that you use
We save the following data to your account: passwords, usernames, e-mail addresses, First names, Last names, Profile Photo and Phone. This way, you don't need to provide us with your data again. We also save - for your own convenience - the data of former orders.
Binary Scapes offers newsletters. That way, you are fully informed of (discount)offers and other news. We use an double opt-in system to be sure of your permission. This means that you verify your permission for any new confirmation. We ask you for this verification via an e-mail that we send to the address you have given us. Every time we send you a newsletter you have the possibility to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes listed above or any other purpose that is connected thereto. This way, your data will never be used by us in an unexpected way.
We work hard to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, use or destruction. That way, unauthorized persons do not have access to your data. We take the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Encryption of digital files that contain personal data
- Secure network connections with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology or a technology that is similar to SSL
- The access to the data is limited to the persons that need the data
- The access of the data is secured with two-step verification
- Back-ups of the data, employee confidentiality statements and NDAs with third parties
How long do we store your data?
We shall store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes listed above.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We will only process your data within the European Union. We will only process your data outside of the European Union if the country has an effective protection level for your data.We will never transfer your data to other countries or other parties then described above.
You may find advertising or other content on our Website and in our App that link to other websites. We do not control the content on these websites and are not responsible for the content or the privacy protection of these websites. We advise you to read the privacy policies of those websites.
The data we collect is personal. Therefore, you have the following rights:
- You may request access to the personal data we process about you;
- You may request us to correct, update, shield or delete your personal information in our records. In the event of fraud, non-payment, or other wrongful act, we can keep some data in a register on a black list;
- You may request a copy of the personal data we have processed about you. We can - on your request - send this copy to another party, so you don't have to send the data yourself;
- You may file a complaint against processing your data;
- You may file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority(Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens), if you are under the impression that we process your data unlawfully;
- You may always withdraw your consent to process your data. We cannot process your data from the moment you withdraw your consent.
Daalwijkdreef 7 1102RN Amsterdam The Netherlands
KVK no: 6515739
Data protection officer
Slawomir Wloch firstname.lastname@example.org